Monday 14 May 2012

Tezuka, T-shirts, Tokyo!

I really love musuem shops. In fact, often, the shop ends up being my favourite part of the exhibition.

Luckily that wasn't true of my visit to Setagaya's Literary Museum...


...where the exhibition of the work of manga superstar Osamu Tezuka was so interesting that not even my mind could wander very far:


 But I was even more delighted when the shop turned out to be just as good! Among other cute things, they sold delectable Astro Boy cake 'sets':


Best of all, though, they also sold me what might be the best t-shirt in the world, ever.

It looked great even in the packet


and even better out of it


Needless to say, I was delighted!


I already know that Tokyo is full of cool museums, and exhibitions, and cakes. But now that I've discovered that Tokyo is also full of amazing t-shirts, I feel a potentially dangerous new habit emerging.

Tee hee!

No comments:

Post a Comment